Please join us on Tuesday, January 22nd at 7:00pm for our next 100 Women Who Care meeting. Our meeting will be hosted at the Ocean Village Aruba Club House in Fort Pierce. No auction. No dinner party. No little black dress. Just show up as you are, (yoga pants, off the baseball fields, whatever) and walk out in less than an hour, and a local charity gets an immediate windfall of support!
The first 100 Women Who Care chapter was formed in 2006 by Karen Dunigan in Jackson, MI. At their first one-hour meeting, the Jackson-based group raised $10,000 to buy new baby cribs for an organization in their city! Karen’s beautifully simple, powerful and impactful concept has inspired a worldwide grassroots effort of giving. Today, there are more than 350 chapters making a huge impact in local communities around the world.
• To bring together 100 (or more) women from the Treasure Coast community (and surrounding areas) who care about local causes and who are committed to community service
• To meet for one hour (or less) four times a year
• To jointly select a local non-profit charity at each quarterly meeting
• To write a check for $100 directly to the selected organization and watch how our group’s commitment turns into a $10,000+ donation (based on membership, the more members we have the bigger the impact that we can have on the community!)
• To witness how $40,000+, over one year, can improve the lives of our neighbors while fueling the efforts of deserving non-profits who are working to serve our local community
PLEASE JOIN US IF
• You are committed to helping others in our local community but are stretched for time
• You want to be part of a powerful group of local women making an immediate, direct and positive impact on the those who live in our community
• You want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local non-profit
• You would like to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations in our local area
We are excited to continue to gather women on the Treasure Coast, and surrounding areas, for the purpose of helping those in need. We invite you to review our website: https://www.100womenwhocaretc.org/ for additional details and to sign the commitment form. Our model is simple and effective. Please invite your friends, sisters, mothers, daughters, granddaughters, nieces, neighbors, community leaders and co-workers, near and far. We look forward to seeing you on January 22nd!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Meade
Claire Roubal: (248)-494-1576 Pippa Dodge: (772)-485-6309